drank Golden Honey Dew by Lupicia

FIVE MORE DAYS UNTIL THE NEW DOCTOR WHO!!!

Okay, I got that off my chest :-)

Golden Honey Dew… yum, yum, yummy. Scent, taste and aroma are very melon-y. When I tried to sip it right away it was too hot and I didn’t get the melon but I did get a burned tongue. After it cooled a bit and I added some stevia I found the most delightful melon flavor. It really fills the mouth nicely and has a very refreshing taste. I am really enjoying this. I could definitely add this to my cupboard! I imagine it is good cold but I really am enjoying it hot. Thanks NayLyn!

Now on to other things… It was the first day of school here. I’m retired but I am helping a friend of mine (who has low vision) with her first – second grade split of 34 STUDENTS!! When she took the job, after two years on disability, the principal said there would be 22 kids altogether. Now there are 34! The air conditioner isn’t working. It’s hot!! In a very short time I had forgotten how noisy, whiny, distracted etc. they are the first day of school. (It must be like childbirth where you forget how awful it is when it is over) If she gets 2 more students and the school board approves they can split it into separate first grade and second grade classes. If you have any spare 1st or 2nd grade students at home please send them to Highland School Elgin, IL.

Flavors: Melon

Roswell Strange

My roommate is flipping out about new Who; and I’m feeling incredibly guilty that I never got caught up with Eleven…

mj

I CAN’T WAIT FOR NEW WHO! Also, Roswell, Eleven is the best one! You must catch up!

Lariel of Lórien

Doctor Who! (With the guy from Fire of Pompeii.)

Comments

Roswell Strange

mj

Lariel of Lórien

Doctor Who! (With the guy from Fire of Pompeii.)

Retired first grade teacher. I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. Flavored black teas and mates to get that energy that I am often lacking :-p
My husband of 42 years thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.

I have been watching Doctor Who for 32 years. It’s almost new DW time!!!! In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea! I am always open to swapping Doctor Who books for tea. I have about 120 Doctor Who books that I am eager to send them to a fan. :D Let me know if you would like any books! I love that so many people have begun watching DW!

Also I love swaps, pm me if you’d like to do a swap.

Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again if in the mood for this particular one or a better, similar version not available or it’s on a really good sale :-)

50-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but probably wouldn’t buy again unless craving this particular flavor

Below 50 Meh! Wouldn’t bother drinking it again.

Elgin IL