drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

Tried it again with milk and brown sugar and it was a definite improvement. Too bad I only had 2% milk as cream would have been pretty luxurious.

Update: Half-way through this cup and it’s just getting better. The pumpkin taste seems stronger – perhaps I’m just more aware of it but….. YUM. I need to get back to David’s before they stop selling it.

(Medium Caffeine)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON