drank The Skinny (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Whoops. This is one of teas I bought when I first started shopping at DavidsTea and I bought 100g or nothing.

I like this one. The ginger is quite strong but the orange helps mellow it out. This isn’t one I would drink every day though. It’s good if I’m in the mood, or I want to settle my stomach, but really: when will I ever finish this tea up?

(Maybe I can drink enough of it that I can stuff it in a little foil bag, then fill the tin with…. Cookies dough?)

Kittenna

Good luck with 100g! I did a bit of that too, sadly…

CrowKettle

I still have tins full of tea from when I first started out! I’ve been slowly handing portions off to unsuspecting friends and family. Hope you hit the bottom of your tin in the near future :)

Cavocorax

Well at least I’m not the only one who went a bit crazy with tea! Handing portions out seems like a great strategy.

Comments

Kittenna

Good luck with 100g! I did a bit of that too, sadly…

CrowKettle

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON