drank Red Velvet Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Wow!!!

I can’t believe how amazing this is. I had a super rough day today and had planned to drink this in the evening as a reward. Am I ever happy that it tastes as good as it smells.

Both dry and brewed, it smells sweet and creamy – very reminiscent of fresh cake from the oven! I haven’t actually had Red Velvet Cake (that I know of), which is why I was hesitant about trying it, but I’ll have to rectify that as well!

I could sip away at this all evening! It’s already sweet enough that I don’t have to add anything to it, although a bit of milk or cream might be satisfying. What does it actually taste like? Well, like chocolate and icing and warmth and warms hugs on a cold night, cats purring as they snuggle up to you, insert metaphor here.

I will HAVE to get some of this. Maybe even 100g in a pretty red tin? As a dessert tea, I like this even more than my pumpkin chai!

Thanks to sgoertz for sending me a sample in exchange for my Murchie’s White Chocolate Mousse Cafe!