reviewed Timolino (12 oz) by Teaware

I decided to splurge on this a few months back with some birthday money – otherwise I don’t know that I would have dropped $30 on a tumbler! For me the biggest selling point was the sleek narrow design – it’ll actually fit in the cup-holder on my stroller! The other one I have barely fits, and if you go over any kind of bump it’ll fall out, so…. not practical.

I bought the green one – my favourite colour – and I’ve been impressed with it! It is amazing at keeping the heat in, and I haven’t had any issues with it leaking. It’s really sturdy and stylish too. I like simple designs.

The only downside: it’s amazing at keeping the heat in. I brew my tea and then it takes FOREVER to cool so that I can actually drink it. I’ve started to brew it in a mug and then pour it in the Timolino instead.

Oh, there’s also a little storage compartment in the lid. I imagine this would be useful once I’m off maternity leave, and I stash extra leaves for my afternoon tea break.

Babble

My boyfriend has a Teavana mug and I have the SAME problem with liquid staying too hot too long :(

Ozli

Same with my Starbucks mug. I just leave the lid off for a bit. (Don’t do that in the stroller, haaaa.)