This was the first time I added a tea to the database. Figures I had a typo in the title with my tablet, and now I can’t correct it! Can someone please fix it for me?

So this was my first loose-leaf Rooibos. I tried drinking some bagged Rooibos when I was pregnant because I wanted caffeine free drinks, but it was awful. I wasn’t too sure if this would be much better, but it was great. Now I’m excited to try more.

The vanilla and almond mix together quite pleasantly and the smell and is soooo good. I can’t wait to try more Rooibos teas.

Saryn

Fixed!

canadianadia

How did you do that strike-through text?

Cavocorax

You put a “-” before and after the text you want to strike through. I found instructions for it in the FAQ (because I was trying to figure out how to bold text).

canadianadia

oooh! that’s handy, thanks for sharing :)