Mmmmmm. I tried this with cream instead of just drinking it black and wow… It’s pretty luxurious. Even though I accidentally steeped it for 6 minutes it doesn’t taste astringent or anything. I’ll have to keep this tea around for when I want a basic black.

Update: This does NOT taste good once it goes cold though. :| I need to learn to drink things quick, or use my tumbler.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON