Oh YUM! First few sips tasted completely familiar… What is it? Yep – Werther’s candy! Weeeeird but also amazing.

The next few sips are more like what I expected – I’m getting notes of cocounut, butter, and vanilla. I can’t wait to try this with rum!

Ozli

O____O werthers and coconut…. SOLD.

Cavocorax

Some people say it tastes like butterscotch lifesavers – also good!

canadianadia

Everytime I try to buy this at my location of Davids Tea they’re sold out. By your description I can understand why – it sounds delicious

Cavocorax

Really? That’s crazy. I’m lucky I have a friend who gave me a sample.

Cavocorax

Hmmm I wonder if we have the same local DT. I’m over at Brentwood weekly.

Comments

Ozli

O____O werthers and coconut…. SOLD.

Cavocorax

Some people say it tastes like butterscotch lifesavers – also good!

canadianadia

Cavocorax

Really? That’s crazy. I’m lucky I have a friend who gave me a sample.

Cavocorax

Hmmm I wonder if we have the same local DT. I’m over at Brentwood weekly.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON