drank Mamma Mia by DAVIDsTEA

Steeped it for 4 minutes this time and the cinnamon is less overwhelming. I still don’t care for this tea though…

Once I figure out how I would ship tea to people (baggies in a padded envelope?), I’ll likely put this on my trade list. There has to be someone who will like it, right? But for now I just have a lot of other teas to enjoy and life is too short!

Claire

I actually shipped some tea in a washed and dried out pill bottle awhile back and that worked nicely!

Cavocorax

Oh that’s not a bad idea! I guess an empty altoids tin would work as well because they’re flat (so cheaper to ship?), so long as I can get the smell out first. With the Mamma Mia, at least it’d be easy to ship because it’s in the original foil bag.

Kittenna

Yes, baggies in padded envelopes or boxes works well! Depends where you’re shipping to/from, etc. etc. And double-bag strongly scented teas (but the foil bag for this one is more than adequate).

Comments

Claire

Cavocorax

Kittenna

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON