drank Raspberry Vanilla by Zen Tea

This is the first of my free Zen Tea samples and I have to say it’s my new favorite Rooibos.

Dry: it smells quite strongly of raspberries and vanilla. I can see the rooibos, but I can’t smell it.

Steeped: Ok, now I can taste rich rooibos notes nicely blended with the raspberry and vanilla. It’s naturally very sweet, so I didn’t even consider adding anything. I can’t wait to try it a few more times. I think I should have enough for 2-3 more cups!

Ozli

Does it actually taste like raspberry?

Cavocorax

I think so? Maybe I just think it does bc its so sweet and I know it should be there, but I can send you enough for 1-2 cups if you’re curious! :)

Ozli

I would LOVE that because I’m totally curious – raspberry is K’s favourite but raspberry tea always seems to be shitty/flowery. :/

Cavocorax

Cool! So you’ve got that and Pumpkin Chai coming your way! :) Soooon. Hope you guys like it.

It looks like Zen Teas has pretty good prices too – so if I like the other two samples I may place an order for MOAR. They’re based outta Vancouver.

Ozli

Sweet, thanks! I’m gonna look them up.

Comments

Ozli

Does it actually taste like raspberry?

Ozli

Sweet, thanks! I’m gonna look them up.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON