Repeat after me… Londonderry… NOT Londonberry. :P I read my friend’s handwriting wrong and had a different idea of what this tea is. I see there are strawberries so I guess I wasn’t completely wrong.

It’s a pretty nice black, although I’m not really picking up on the strawberry/lemon flavours. Maybe I’ll add more leaves and try again tomorrow. :P

ashmanra

If this is the same one I drink, and it looks like it, I also back off the steep time a LOT, LOL! This one becomes astringent to me. By the way, I have been trying to figure out your username. Does it have anything to do with the sycorax from Doctor Who? :)

Cavocorax

PHEW, glass I’m not the only one! I thought maybe I was just being overly picky iron something.

And it’s nothing that clever. It’s just some bastardized Latin for hollow crow. :) (Because I like corvids, and they’re always searching for something to fill then up). I probably should use a crow icon to make it easier to figure out, but I thought my hamster needed some exposure!

ashmanra

Ah, okay! We are Doctor Who fan geeks so I was trying to combine sycorax with something else and couldn’t come up with what! My username is just a combination of mine and my hubby’s names that he came up with a long time ago!

Cavocorax

:)I wish mine was actually a Doctor Who reference, but I’m a new fan, while this handle is a few years old.

Faith

Totally read LondonBerry. Silly brain!

Comments

ashmanra

Faith

Totally read LondonBerry. Silly brain!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON