drank Korean Sejak by DAVIDsTEA

I don’t know what happened but I did something terrible to this tea. It tastes like boiled grass! :/

I guess I made it too strong. This is one that’s better to underleaf because it’s the delicate vegetal flavour that makes this one so enjoyable. I think I did 2 tsp for my travel mug when 1 would have worked!

I’m keeping the rating high because normally it’s great.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON