drank Mamma Mia by DAVIDsTEA

Ok… strange. I thought that I’d give this a second chance, and it’s a good thing I did?

It’s still a fruity cinnamon mess, but this time the cinnamon balances better with the fruit – I don’t actually mind it! And yes, this would be much better if it were iced.

Guess I don’t need to dump this on someone after all – I’ve only got 25g or so – I can save it as a before bed-tea when I want to mix things up. I must have really destroyed it last time by steeping it for 7 minutes – and steeping it a second time didn’t fix it.

Upping the rating from 33.