drank Mulberry Magic by DAVIDsTEA

Logged from last night.

Because of the downtime, I realised that I really miss reading what everyone else has been up to! It’s funny because when I first joined I didn’t think too much of the social aspect – I just wanted to keep track of what I liked and how much. Now I’m always perusing the forums and snooping around… ILU Steepster!

It’s been a pretty relaxing night, even though the baby won’t stay asleep. She was angry and then fell asleep for 2 hours around 8. Then she slept for half an hour and now she’s out again (at 12:30). I think this is it for the night, so I’m sitting here with my tea just enjoying the peace and quiet! I’ve been playing Glitch all evening because the game is shutting down soon and I want to enjoy it while I can. I really should be working on my digital baby book but I can do that afterwards!

This mulberry magic is such a treat. I was going to drink Mother’s Little Helper but wanted something less ‘herbal-y’ and with more depth/flavour. THIS is the right choice. I just can’t believe how good it is. Maybe when I try more nutty teas this one won’t be as good but right now my choices are fruity herbals, chamomile-y herbals or licorice, so this is a whole other league of awesome.

I did order Nut & Honeybush Crunch from Della Terra teas, so that will provide a nice comparison, nut-wise. :D I can’t wait for it to ship out. I hope it doesn’t take long to get to Canada! I have a bunch of “Christmas/Winter” teas in that order that I want to get started on!