Blech. I don’t know if I realized this was herbal when I bought it but it was a mistake. Down the drain and the rest of the bags are getting dumped. It doesn’t taste like chocolate or Chai.

Ozli

ewwww, i have a chocolate chai by tetley that isn’t a herbal and it is not great either.

Ozli

By which I mean, avoid at all costs.

Cavocorax

Yikes. Thanks for the heads up.

Comments

Ozli

Ozli

By which I mean, avoid at all costs.

Cavocorax

Yikes. Thanks for the heads up.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON