drank Summer Meadow by Tea Desire

Weird. It doesn’t say anything about lemons in the ingredients, but it’s all I can taste, along with the black tea base. It’s good, but not amazing.

It IS amazing if you eat it with Devil’s Food Cake Cupcakes…

Ozli

I can see why this wasn’t a big hit with you! It’s v flowery and Earl Greyish. We liked it though. Strong + black = breakfast tea ACHIEVED!

Cavocorax

Awesome. Glad you liked it. I hope I sent you a big sample. I can send more?

And it’s not terrible, it just didn’t wow me.

You did send a big sample!!! I have lots, thx :D

Comments

Ozli

Cavocorax

Awesome. Glad you liked it. I hope I sent you a big sample. I can send more?

And it’s not terrible, it just didn’t wow me.

You did send a big sample!!! I have lots, thx :D

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON