drank Bubbly by DAVIDsTEA

I can see why they’d equate this tea with champagne: it’s brisk, and fruity with a carbonated mouthfeel. Peach is what I think when I sip, not grape.

Maybe if I were drinking this for New Years I’d get more out of it, but as it stands I can take it or leave it.

Yowza – low rating alert! :O I feel bad when I see a number that low, but I’m trying to base it on the smiley’s and I’m halfway between happy and ambivalent.

Kittenna

Yeah, I found this one very interesting, but probably not something I’d seek out. I can’t recall whether I’ve posted my tasting note yet, haha.

ne14t

I didn’t mind it, reminded me of something a bit better then a cheap Champagne, as mentioned not really a grape flavor keeping it from really reaching the Bubbly status.

Comments

Kittenna

ne14t

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON