drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

Pumpkin tea… I love theeeee…

I’m down to the first ‘D’ in my tin. I will miss this when it’s gone but I may try Della Terra’s pumpkin for comparison. I just know next fall I will want something with pumpkin.

Tea is funny. Now that I know how many blends there are, I have more categories I want to fill up: pumpkin, coconut, nutty, minty, smoky, cake-like, cinnamon etc… I can see why some people have 100+ types of tea.

merton

Not only are there all of those categories, there are so many different kinds and blends of tea in those categories. The first time I tried an English Breakfast, I thought, “hmm that’s good, but are there better English Breakfast blends from other companies that are better?”

Next thing I know, I have 4 or 5 blends from various places. And that is just in one category! Multiply that by all of the categories I like, plus all of the random tea I like to try, plus all of the new categories I am discovering, and I’ve got myself what some people might call a problem.

Cavocorax

It’s totally a problem! I want to try ALL THE TEAS.

I did the same thing with a few of my straight blacks, just to get a better idea of which companies I like better. I didn’t realize how much 2oz was when I made my order so now I have SO MUCH.

I would love to try 4-5 of the same type of tea, but my memory sucks. I’d probably have to brew them all at once to compare, and hope that I could get someone to help me sample them all so it’s not wasted.

Comments

merton

Cavocorax

It’s totally a problem! I want to try ALL THE TEAS.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON