This was given to me by a friend who wanted more out of this tea, and was hoping I might enjoy it more. So far, so good.

The black tea provides a nice base, while the vanilla and pomegranate are hints that sweeten it up. I don’t know that I would replace it when I run out, but I am enjoying it.

I feel mean rating it this low, but based on the smilies in the scale, this is where it belongs.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON