Earl Grey, hot.

We’re watching Star Trek so I ran off to make this, and added a splash of cream. Tasty, but not perfect. I’m looking forward to replacing this with a better Earl Grey.

Claire

Our housemate has been watching a lot of Star Trek:TNG the past week. It’s a constant trickle of “earl grey, hot”!

Cavocorax

Are you guys watching it on Netflix?
That’s why we’re watching so much of it, now that it’s available. My roommate and bf have seen all of it so it’s time to catch up.

Ozli

Heeeee! Oh man we were so excited to see this pop up on Netflix!

Comments

Claire

Cavocorax

Are you guys watching it on Netflix?

Ozli

Heeeee! Oh man we were so excited to see this pop up on Netflix!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON