drank Cocomint Cream by DAVIDsTEA

First sip: coconut!
Second sip: coconut that turns into minty goodness
Third sip: mint mint coconut cream coconut!

I made a whole pot of this with 1.5 tsp. Looking forward to sipping it all night. I just bought 100g but I want to make it last.

I’m upping my rating a bit.

Maaaaan I go so overboard, but I do like at least that for a cup /o\

Cavocorax

Hehe. I’m stingy with my tea. My excuse is that I want it to breathe in my tea ball? Nah, I’m just a terrible underleafer. I’ll add more if I think it’s not flavorful enough.

Ozli

you need a big open infuser! tea balls are a pain in the aaaass.

Cavocorax

I know! The hinge is worn out too so occasionally when I pull it out, it’ll open and dump leaves everywhere. I need to get that perfect mug from DavidsTea!

Comments

Ozli

Maaaaan I go so overboard, but I do like at least that for a cup /o\

Ozli

you need a big open infuser! tea balls are a pain in the aaaass.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON