drank Licorice Twist by DAVIDsTEA

This really does taste a lot like licorice. I bought way too much of this, but it’s not the end of the world as it is enjoyable.

Each sip just creeps up on you: warm water, licorice, this crazy numbing mouthfeel that makes me feel like I’m sucking on licorice candy instead of drinking tea…

It’s definitely a step up from Stash’s licorice tea, which is all the licorice tea experience that I’ve had so far. I may up my rating as I empty my tin, but there is an odd spicy aftertaste I’m not sure about.

petitecanuck

Do you find it tastes like red or black licorice?

Cavocorax

Definitely black licorice! I guess I had better clarify as black licorice is a love it or hste it thing to most people.

petitecanuck

I don’t mind it, but I don’t know how I feel about it in a tea. I think I’ll grab a cup first!

Comments

petitecanuck

Do you find it tastes like red or black licorice?

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON