drank Moroccan Mint by Zen Tea

Yum! I wish I had ordered some of this when I placed my order on Friday. I always see peppermint in teas, but this is the first spearmint.

It pairs really well with the gunpowder green tea. My mouth is both warmed by the tea and refreshed by the mint. Interesting!

ashmanra

I prefer spearmint to peppermint in tea myself!

Ozli

Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Comments

ashmanra

I prefer spearmint to peppermint in tea myself!

Ozli

Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON