I haven’t bought bagged tea in months, but I was tempted by this because I wanted holiday tea and I had nothing gingerbread-ish.

I couldn’t tell you how it is on its own, but I can tell you that it tastes great with frothy cream and brown sugar. I don’t think I’ll bother making it any other way! I like that I can have a decaf dessert tea for late night cravings.

A 20 bag box should last me months, and I’ll probably buy this again. So, guess I’m not 100% loose leafed.

Kasumi no Chajin

I’m not usually one for desert teas,and starting to cull much many of my teabags, but one of my weaknesses is Candy Cane Lane in this line of Holiday teas.

Ozli

Sounds good!!

Cavocorax

Mmmmm. If i didn’t already have a few peppermint teas, I’d be tempted to try the Candy Cane Lane one!

Kasumi no Chajin

well CS has had it for a few years now, there is always next season. I would also be willing to send you a sample. I personally found more vanilla notes then minty in it, and it did not remind me much of my peppermint ones in any major way.

Comments

Kasumi no Chajin

Ozli

Sounds good!!

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON