drank Lapsang Souchong by Tea Desire

I bought this for Steepster’s book club: we’re reading Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina. A Russian Caravan would have been better suited but I saw this at the mall and went for it. I wanted a smoky tea anyway and this makes me think of warming up by a fire in the winter. And winter fits well enough with the book… (which is really good so far too. I shouldn’t have any problems finishing it by Jan 25).

It smells STRONGLY of smoke. Happily, it doesn’t taste as strong as it smells but I can see this wouldn’t be for everyone.

I’d rate it higher but I think this is more of an occasional tea, instead of an all-the-time one so I won’t need to restock it as often.