Wow. Malty! Was it always like this, or is it just because it’s cooled a bit? I love the way this one smells. The whole thing is dark and kicks you in the mouth to make sure you’re awake! (Ok, maybe not that strong, but even a sip just takes over my mouth). This has got to be my favourite out of my Murchie’s teas!

I’ve got so many teas (and 15 new ones that I just ordered… :O) that I really need to make an effort to drink some of the “older” teas too otherwise I will NEVER finish anything off. :P

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON