drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

It’s nearly midnight, but… I think I’ll re-steep and have a second cup of this for the evening. It’s just so good and relaxing!

If I had actualfax candycanes in the house, or even chocolate, I would probably just demolish that instead. So… tea instead. It’s easier on the hips too! :P

Does anyone know if you lose caffeine if you re-steep? Cuz that would be a bonus!

ashmanra

Supposedly subsequent steeps are lower and lower in caffeine. How much is debated. I have seen everything from 20% to 90%.

Cavocorax

It makes sense that you’d lose a bit by resteeping! You’re losing flavour etc too, so why not caffeine?

Comments

ashmanra

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON