My order finally arrived! Now I have all the flavoured blacks, holiday blends and rooibos! That’s 8 new teas. Annnnnnd, that’ll probably be it for awhile. :)

I love how this smells dry, and while it was steeping the chocolate and orange scent took over my house. We were on a hurry so I poured it in my timolino and zipped out.

It’s tasty, but much like my orange sample from Zen Tea, it seems a little thin flavor-wise. I’ll add more tea next time, or make a smaller cup, then rate it.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON