drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

Oh lovely! This is one of the ones I was really looking forward to! I can taste the marshmallows, the graham crackers AND the chocolate. It was almost too much to hope for!

The black tea base is silky smooth, and the melted sugar etc makes me think of caramel goodness, or that toasty bit when the marshmallow is crisped nicely. I steeped it for 4 minutes to make sure the flavor was nice and strong and there’s no astringency. WIN! \0/

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON