drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

I need to stop being afraid of running out of this, and just finish my tin. It’s a great tea, but there are others out there, and this’ll be back next year… Right?

If I never finish off a tea, I will end up with hundreds, and then how will I choose what to drink? #teaproblemsmyboyfriendwillneverunderstand

I oversteeped this one by 4 minutes, and I guess I didn’t let the water boil enough. The result is a lukewarm disappointment. This tea doesn’t cool well. I’m also not used to it without brown sugar and milk; apparently that is essential for maximum enjoyment. Will have to try again, but I’m keeping my rating high because I’ll want to fill a tin of it next year.

CrowKettle

I’m always scared of running out of this too, or not making it right. It’s a big problem.

Kittenna

IIRC this is available year-round as an online exclusive…. so finish it up!!