drank Cookie Dough by DAVIDsTEA

Getting to the end of this tin – maybe 3-4 cups left! I think I’ll put my lapsang souchong in that tin as it needs a better home than my giant foil bag.

I never got the full doughy experience from this one, but the liquor comes close enough. I’d definitely restock it at some point, but in smaller quantities as this is one of the more expensive teas I’ve purchased. It has the same regular price as Zen Tea’s Coconut Oolong!

Ozli

This is pretty much how I feel about Cookie Dough – YUMMY, but don’t really need it on the daily. :P

canadianadia

I love David’s Cookie Dough tea, but I also will only keep small quantities because of the price.

Comments

Ozli

canadianadia

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON