I’m not a big chamomile fan, but this tea has grown on me. All night my neck has been super stiff; the baby was sick, and I was worn out. A few sips of this and I’m already relaxed, and my neck feels better. Loosey goosey.

I asked my bf to open my tin of this the other day and it slipped and dumped an oz or so on the floor. Aaaaargh. Oh well. I think this is one I’ll get a full refill of- add to my permanent collection. No use crying over spilt tea. :p I can get him to pay for it. HahahahHa.

Valerian roooooooot…… ZzzZzzzzz

Ozli

Huh, I’m not really into chamomile either, but that does sound like a nice mix with the peppermint & lemongrass.

Comments

Ozli

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON