drank Coconut Oolong by Zen Tea

I’m on my first steeping of this and every sip is a mouthful of creamy buttery goodness. It makes me want shortbread cookies so badly. Why haven’t I made any yet?

Looks over at 7mo attempting to climb all the things and bump her head repeatedly. Riiiiiiight. :/

This tea is so good though. I just bought 50g more for $4.50 while the sale is still on. Gonna have to finish my DT Pumpkin Chai to clear out a tin! #bestproblems

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON