Thanks ozli for the huuuuge bag of this. Hello Christmas Tea: ILU!

Even though we’re not doing a big Christmas thing this year, I am doing a turkey! His name is Frank. So today I’m getting everything prepped and straightened out. I’m looking forward to a nice Christmas dinner, and watching K open up all her presents (or try to).

We don’t have a tree and my bf and I basically bought ourselves a small gift, but the baby will be spoiled. We’ll have a few people over for games, and a batman marathon in the background! My roommate even surprised me with a mystery gift and it’s from DavidsTea!!!

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas. And that they find tea related gifts in their stockinged.

Ozli

I STILL HAVE SO MUCH OF THAT TEA. Batman marathon! Jeeze sounds like you guys are going to have a good Christmas! Hope Frank turns out super yum! I’m making cranberry sauce but we have no turkey :P :P :P

Comments

Ozli

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON