drank Winter Wonderland by Shanti Tea

Here’s another one from ozli. It was pretty essential to try today due to the eggnog smell.

This is pretty great. It’s slightly creamy, with lots of vanilla notes, and eggnog spices rolling around in each sip. It makes me think of what I imagine warmed eggnog would taste like. I think it might even be better than my DTT Winter Nog, but that’s rooibos so not really comparable.

Ozli

Yeah, I like this one a lot. I’m definitely buying it again next winter, if possible.

Comments

Ozli

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON