drank Pom Power by DAVIDsTEA

Yay! Christmas tea! This is part of the DavidsTea tiny tins set (with those super adorable little tins!)

I thought I’d start with this because the pomegranates smelled SO GOOD. Steeped, it still smells strongly of pomegranates, but I can also smell the hibiscus. The tea has a very pretty rose tint, but the hibiscus actually doesn’t overwhelm the tea at all. It’s very nice. It’s slightly tart, yet fruity and yum!!! I don’t really know if I can taste the white tea though – I wonder what this would taste just as an herbal blend? Someday I really need to try white tea on its own just to get an idea of what it’s like!

This is the first time I remembered to use the lid on my steeper too, so… good job me? I guess it’ll be neat (in a tea-geek sorta way) to see if there’s a big difference with the lid on vs using a tea ball in a mug.

I think I have enough left for 1 or 2 more cups – it won’t last long!

Ozli

The sweet indulgences is in those tiny tins, too! so cute.

Cavocorax

Cool! They’ll totally be great for samples!

Oh yeah, definitely!

Cavocorax

Even better – I’m going to take these tins with me when I eventually (no wait… TOO SOON) go back to work. Then I can have my own mini tea wall and be the envy of… well, someone!

Ozli

That would be so awesome! (TOO SOON! Heeee!)