The problem with needing tea to wake up in the morning is that you’re not really awake when you make it. Not only may I have understeeped it, I added more than a dollop of cream and now this tea is warmish, creamy, and not very strong. I could just as easily go back to sleep as I could make a new cup.

Today is a stay-in-my-pjs-forever sorta day. I’ll make the new cup, but no guarantee I’ll be fully awake. :)

Ozli

SO TRUE

Comments

Ozli

SO TRUE

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON