drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

And another Sipdown!

You guys should never have taught me that. :) It feels nice cleaning up some of my smaller odds ’n ends. Will have to repurchase next year!

Ozli

Hehehe. Burns’ hands I’m gonna send you mine… muaahahahaha!

Oh no! No you wouldn’t!!! #yesplease

Saryn

What’s a sipdown?

Cavocorax

Apparently it’s when you finish up the last of your tea! I don’t know the origin though, although I’m sure someone on Steepster can explain it!

I imagine it’s the tea equivalent (tequivalent?) of touchdown!

Comments

Ozli

Hehehe. Burns’ hands I’m gonna send you mine… muaahahahaha!

Oh no! No you wouldn’t!!! #yesplease

Saryn

What’s a sipdown?

Cavocorax

I imagine it’s the tea equivalent (tequivalent?) of touchdown!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON