Yum. After trying a few chocolate orange teas and being bitterly disappointed, this Earl Grey with an orange twist is quite pleasant.

This pairs well with a gingerbread house. The molasses adds a nice bit of sweetness to this otherwise malty brew. The icing makes up for the lack of added sugar/cream.

As it cools, I find that it sorta tastes like perfume. Strange. Bleh. I might have to add cream and see if that fixes it.

It’s such a pretty tea, and I love the smell. I don’t want to not like it…(will rate another day)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON