drank Toasted Walnut by DAVIDsTEA

The walnuts are the main player in this tea. I almost forgot that this was a green tea underneath. It’s pretty tasty though.

…I’ll finish my review tomorrow.

Update: Ok so I resteeped it and am drinking this again. The nuts are really tasty and it’s lightly fruity. I’m looking forward to finishing my mini-tin of this, but when it comes to restocking it, I might prefer Mulberry Magic as my nutty tea, especially as that one is caffeine free.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON