Another sample from Valerie! Thx!

And finally, an earl grey blend that doesn’t overwhelm me with perfumy bergamot notes. Not sure what that was about but I’m happy it passed.

Smell: I know it’s blackberry, but the smell reminds me of plump juicy blueberries. It makes me want blueberry pancakes so bad.

Taste: Pretty good! Slightly bitter, but not unpleasantly so, followed by vanilla/bergamot notes, and finishing with a nice berry taste. I would probably enjoy it more with a touch of cream or sugar.

I used to think Adagio was pretty expensive, but $9 for 3oz (or 4 oz) isn’t bad at all. I just don’t want to pay $24 for a pretty fandom tin, and yet…. I do. Damn you Adagio. But a 6 oz tin? Would that be double the size of a DavidsTea tin?

Yay, glad you liked!

Here’s what I’ve found:

a 3oz pouch of Adagio will fit comfortably in a DavidsTea tin with room to spare. Since TARDIS was actually 4oz, it filled up right to the very top (I had to leave a bit in the bag or the lid wouldn’t fit). I cut the label off the bag and taped it onto the tin so I could keep the artwork. :D

Cavocorax

Cool! I would probably do the same because I would be buying it partly (mostly) for the pretty artwork!

I like that you can earn free teas if you make a blend and it sells. Or if you tweet what you’re drinking.

Valerie

I know, that was a happy accident when I mentioned them in a tweet and got a response. :O

Isaila

Wait, Adagio does that? that’s so cool!

Shmiracles

i just received this in the mail today! along with like 5 other awesome teas I’m so fucking excited I might barf. just sayin.

Comments

Valerie

Yay, glad you liked!

Here’s what I’ve found:

Cavocorax

Isaila

Wait, Adagio does that? that’s so cool!

Shmiracles

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON