So, being a tea snob? Not always that great. I decided that to finish up my pack I should ‘cheat’ and add cream/sugar to this.

WOW. So I guess I should just do this with all my chocolate teas when they taste too thin. Just a dash of cream and this has plumped right up. It actually tastes like a milk chocolate orange. I’ll bump my rating up a little with the caveat that cream is essential.

Becky

Ugh, don’t you just hate that? I prefer my teas naked too, but sometimes wonder if I’m missing out. I guess I should just start trying it now and then to make sure.

Shmiracles

ya, i’m joining you too. i guess my compromise is to drink half the cup straight and then add milk to the second half. but only on weekends. and only with chocolates or pie types. you know the ones. :)

Comments

Becky

Shmiracles

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON