Today is a “grumpy, drag myself out of bed in a foul mood with not enough sleep along with an angry tired baby who woke me every hour or so” kinda day.

We’re roleplaying today and I was totally not into it but we ran to Tim Horton’s for an iced cap and timbits and I’m double-fisting it with my lovely kick me in the face Assam tea.

Things are looking up. Also, the baby has been asleep for nearly two hours. Win!

Ozli

That is some shitty day, dude. At least you got tea & timbits out of it!

Cavocorax

Yeah! It got a lot better!

Comments

Ozli

That is some shitty day, dude. At least you got tea & timbits out of it!

Cavocorax

Yeah! It got a lot better!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON