I think this is my first green rooibos. I am surprised at how good this tea is. It’s like eating a warm apple crumble. Or a homemade granola bar.

With each sip, I’m getting tons of nuts that slowly fade away to succulent green apple. It has a pleasant warm nutty mouthfeel; this is a hearty tea! It’s also naturally sweet.

I will probably have to repurchase it when I run out, especially as the rooibos in this is actually quite mild.

Kittenna

I keep seeing this one being mentioned, and somehow I forgot to pick it up in all my Try Me packs. Sigh.

Ozli

Does rooibos actually have a flavour? I keep seeing people say “I couldn’t taste the rooibos” or saying it’s mild, or whatever and I’m thinking…….. I have no idea what you’re on about! What does it taste like?!

ALSO, this tea sounds yummm.

Angrboda

It certainly does. Me, I don’t like plain rooibos and to me it tastes like a well chewed pencil. I like it when flavoured, preferably with some kind of berry. Others might say that plain rooibos has a wood-y, kind of fruity and perhaps slightly floral flavour.

Comments

Kittenna

Ozli

ALSO, this tea sounds yummm.

Angrboda

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON