Another sample from ozli, who has done a great job doubling my tea collection with all the samples she has sent me!

I used the entire package to make a 12oz cup but I wish I had held a little back to experiment with. I love the banana chocolate aroma. I really like how it tastes too, but it’s just slightly astringent and I’m not sure if a shorter steep time or a splash of cream is all I need to make this 90+.

Maybe I’ll try it again if they bring it back next winter!

CrowKettle

I had four perfect cups of this when I only had a sample amount. My tin has been lackluster so far, however. I’m extremely disappointed with the discrepancy. Maybe I had more chocolate and banana in the sample bag..

Ozli

It’s a winter-only one, too?? At least I ordered a tin of Cocomint. :D

Cavocorax

It’s part of the winter collection so they may pull it from stores in the spring, but I think you can still buy those ones online!

Comments

CrowKettle

Ozli

It’s a winter-only one, too?? At least I ordered a tin of Cocomint. :D

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON