drank Candy Cane by Della Terra Teas

Sipdown!

This is my third cup for today. I didn’t log the other two kinds because they were disappointing. It was a bad day for tea. Or foe tea as my autocorrect suggested. :)

Kasumi no Chajin

foe tea! I like that, and it was for me as well recently. ending the day logging a much loved tea I have tried once now, I know there is at least one tea I tried today that won’t make it past the 1 tasting note I will commit to later this week!

Comments

Kasumi no Chajin

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON