drank Tung Ting Vietnam by DAVIDsTEA

Yum! I bought a bunch of teas today for a birthday gift at Davids and saw this in a little sampler pack for half price. I should have loaded up on them, but only bought two. Oh well.

It smells very oolongy and buttery and great. Guess what? That’s pretty much how it tastes too. It’s a nice light tea, and and the flavour just lingers after each sip.

:| Why are oolongs so difficult to describe? I like it you guys! Try it!

Isaila

I got this one in the half price sampler pack too, and now i’m really excited to try it!
Happy Birthday!

Kittenna

This one is quite good, I agree!

Comments

Isaila

Happy Birthday!

Kittenna

This one is quite good, I agree!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON