I own David’s Darjeeling and enjoy it, so I grabbed two samples of this for comparison.

It’s dark and musky, soft and smooth, slightly sweet and very earthy. It smells like a walk in the woods after the rain has stopped.

I’m drinking it in my forest mug too! I can’t tell if it’s better than the other Darjeeling but I do like it.

Kittenna

I have this strange recollection that someone at a DT store said that one “new” darjeeling was just David’s Darjeeling with a new name…. No idea if it would be this one or not.

Cavocorax

I was wondering if they were the same, but I haven’t had my other long enough to really remember! It doesn’t look as though you can buy David’s Darjeeling anymore though: a search just brings up this or Himalayan Blend for Darjeeling.

Crunch Thudbutter

I think this was just a rename to distinguish it from the one season where they carried a limited edition first flush version.

Comments

Kittenna

Cavocorax

Crunch Thudbutter

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON