drank David's Darjeeling by DAVIDsTEA

Ok I had to have this today just to MAKE SURE that this isn’t the same tea as DavidsTea Second Flush Darjeeling. And it’s not. It’s much lighter and doesn’t taste so much of dank woods and mushrooms.

I think I prefer this one more. Too bad you can’t buy it anymore. Unless they renamed it as the Himalayan blend? I tweeted them to ask – will see if I get an answer! Haha

I probably should have just asked when I was in store earlier today but they were so busy that when it was my turn I just wanted to get my stuff and go. BUT I DID GET 100g COCOMINT CREAM! (Also 30g of Decaf Earl Grey for late nights, and 30g of the Earls Garden so I can compare it to Adagio’s Tardis/Shati’s Raspberry Earl Grey.)

Update: I just found out from DavidsTea twitter account that this is now called Himalayan Blend. So. Mystery Solved. Will update my cupboard etc.

Kittenna

A-ha! I knew there was some renaming involved, I just got confused as to what :D

Cavocorax