drank Lapsang Souchong by Tea Desire

I drank two more cups of the White Peony sample and that’s the end of that. Man! White tea is expensive but it’s so good. I wonder if DT is having a hard time selling their straight blends (because they had that $1 promo to entice us, and it seems like they have a lot to get rid of at 50 cents).

Time for smoky tea to mix things up. I’m so sleepy though so the smoke is going to my head and making me feel a bit dizzy. I wonder if a vanilla tea would be awesome with this. Maybe another day I’ll try it.